5 Helpful Hints For Writing A Descriptive Essay On Baseball
Baseball is a great and exciting game that plenty of people in the U.S. adore. This makes baseball a very good topic for a descriptive essay. If you like this game, you may create a brilliant description and convey your feelings to your readers. However, for you to write a good descriptive paper on baseball, it’s advisable to read the tips that are given below.
- Understand your topic.
- Describe in details.
- Use simple language.
- Maintain a solid structure.
- Give your paper to somebody before submitting it.
Before you start writing, you should understand what your topic is about. In a description paper, you should write not about the history of the game or its precise rules, but rather about your emotions and feelings that you get when watching baseball. However, this doesn’t mean that you should skip the research step. It’s necessary to know the game well in order to describe it properly.
In a descriptive essay on baseball, you should describe all the actions with plenty of details. It’s not enough just to say that one player hit the ball or that another player started running. You should try to convey not only visual image, but also smells, sounds, and even tastes. Make your readers feel like they are really watching the game with you rather than reading some kind of a review.
For your text to be interesting and smooth, you should write in simple words. There is no need to use complex metaphors in your descriptions. This is likely to confuse your readers rather than make them understand what you’re trying to say. It’s also advisable not to use many terms that are known only to baseball fans. Not all of your readers may be such experts in the game like you.
To make your essay exciting and clear, you should have a solid structure for it. Obviously, you’re going to describe some event, so make sure that your transitions are logical, and that your text is developing chronologically. There is no need to use various tricks like flashbacks or anything else. This might only confuse your reader.
When your essay is written, you should give it to your friends or parents before submitting it to your teacher. These people will read your paper and indicate some mistakes and descriptions that aren’t as great as you thought them to be. This will help you rewrite some parts of your paper and make it even more descriptive and colorful.
- Process analysis paper topics
- 3 paragraph writing about summer time
- Visual rhetorical analysis paper samples
- Ideas for a paper on education
- Picking reflective essay topics
- Topics for argumentative paper
- Politics in Africa: essau example
- Picking cause/effect topics
- Writing on the pros of organic food
- 3-body paragraph essay examples
- Profile paper examples: where to find?
- Ideas for compare and contrast essay
- Persuasive essay thesis statement
- Writing about zombie apocalypse
- Persuasive writing ideas on sports
- How to get top marks day by day
- Selecting your writing company
- Crafting an illustration essay on friendship
- Composing an illustrative paper
- Sample literary essay on Frankenstein
- Oil purification systems - sample
- Creating a thesis statement
- Crafting a descriptive essay on baseball
- Selecting a US history topic
- Writing topics for third grade
- Choosing compare/contrast topics
- Recycling argument essay prompts
- Music paper topic: 20 unique ideas
- 15 ideas for proposal paper
- Getting expository essay samples