How to Purchase An Inexpensive College Essay
Many students today don’t have the time to manage the incredible writing related workload that college instructors assign. Instead, they supplement their own work with purchased essays. Here’s how to buy an inexpensive essay for college:
- Learn about the online writing services available.
- Talk to a service representative.
Find a few different services that are well established and offer good references. It’s still tricky sometimes to avoid scams, so you’ll want to be sure that the service you choose is on the up and up. Avoid brand new services or those that have rates that are unrealistically low.
Whether via phone, email, or IM, talk to a service representative for each service that interests you. Ask the following questions:
- Are there writers at your service that specialize in my topic?
- What extra charges can be accrued during the process of writing?
- What is the process for revisions, if requested? What is the turn around? What fees are incurred?
Find out how their prices are calculated. If it’s by page, find out if that includes title page, reference page, etc. There may be parts of the assignment you’re willing to do yourself in order to reduce the price.
Once you’ve chosen a service to work with, provide them with all of the necessary information to complete the assignment. This should include:
- The assignment itself, word for word. Scan the assignment if you don’t have a digital copy.
- Any texts assigned in class that are necessary to complete the assignment (for example, articles, chapters from your textbooks, etc.).
- The topic or thesis statement you wish to have the assignment use.
- Access to sources you want included in the assignment.
- Any additional instructions or preferences your instructor has mentioned or would like you to follow.
- Information regarding the formal style to be used for the essay.
Ask for updates throughout the writing process. If you pay up front, you can also request drafts of the essay as it is completed. If you think anything is questionable about the drafts, ask for them to be revised and fixed prior to the final draft. Most writers are more willing to make changes earlier on in the process rather than when the assignment is finished; once they’ve finished it, they may have new projects scheduled.
- Process analysis paper topics
- 3 paragraph writing about summer time
- Visual rhetorical analysis paper samples
- Ideas for a paper on education
- Picking reflective essay topics
- Topics for argumentative paper
- Politics in Africa: essau example
- Picking cause/effect topics
- Writing on the pros of organic food
- 3-body paragraph essay examples
- Profile paper examples: where to find?
- Ideas for compare and contrast essay
- Persuasive essay thesis statement
- Writing about zombie apocalypse
- Persuasive writing ideas on sports
- How to get top marks day by day
- Selecting your writing company
- Crafting an illustration essay on friendship
- Composing an illustrative paper
- Sample literary essay on Frankenstein
- Oil purification systems - sample
- Creating a thesis statement
- Crafting a descriptive essay on baseball
- Selecting a US history topic
- Writing topics for third grade
- Choosing compare/contrast topics
- Recycling argument essay prompts
- Music paper topic: 20 unique ideas
- 15 ideas for proposal paper
- Getting expository essay samples